ASEA Plasma 71P DC Inverter Type
Advantages of PLASMA CUTTER Inverter Type
- It cuts faster; does not require a pre-heat cycle; produces a small and more precise cut
- It has a smaller heat-affected zone, which prevents the surrounding area from warping or damaging the paint.
- It can cut any type of electrically conductive metal (the Oxyfuel process cannot cut stainless steel or aluminum).
- Plasma Cutting is a clearer, less expensive and more convenient method of metal cutting because clean, dry air us used for cutting applications.
Advantages of ASEA PLASMA CUTTER Inverter Type Welder
- No Electric Shock (DC 28V)
- Heavy duty (60% Duty Cycle)
- High Quality Welding And Cutting
- Easy to Use and Easy to Repair
- Low Electric Bill (Less 60%)
- Light and Compact
- Built-in Sensor to prevent overheating
- Internationally well-known Korean Brand
ASEA PLASMA 71P Inverter Type Cutter