Wire Rope Wench DW- Series
DAESAN wire rope winch is manual winch used with steel wire rope.
- They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances depending on the wire rope length.
- They are suitable for use in numerous configurations and ard the ideal solution for use in professional applications.
- they are operated by a simple lever.
- Low weight quick installation.
- No limitation in terms of cable length.
- Manageable, light-weight, robust, powerful
- Increase load capacity with deflection sheaves.
|Capacity (SWL) (ton)||1.6||3.2|
|Wire rope dia (mm)||IWRC 11.6||IWRC 16.0|
|Casing of material||SPC.||AL casting|
|Transmission speed (m/min)||3||3|
|Pulling capacity (ton)||2.5||5|
|Max test to (ton)||3||6|
|Breaking strength of wire (ton)||9.68||17.2|
|Safety Device||Safety hooks||Safety pins|
|External Dimension (WxLxH) (cm)||62x30x15||72x32x14|
|Net weight without wire (kg)||22||33|
|A Dimension (mm)||556||675|